彩票下载

  • <tr id='7fpVzA'><strong id='7fpVzA'></strong><small id='7fpVzA'></small><button id='7fpVzA'></button><li id='7fpVzA'><noscript id='7fpVzA'><big id='7fpVzA'></big><dt id='7fpVzA'></dt></noscript></li></tr><ol id='7fpVzA'><option id='7fpVzA'><table id='7fpVzA'><blockquote id='7fpVzA'><tbody id='7fpVzA'></tbody></blockquote></table></option></ol><u id='7fpVzA'></u><kbd id='7fpVzA'><kbd id='7fpVzA'></kbd></kbd>

    <code id='7fpVzA'><strong id='7fpVzA'></strong></code>

    <fieldset id='7fpVzA'></fieldset>
          <span id='7fpVzA'></span>

              <ins id='7fpVzA'></ins>
              <acronym id='7fpVzA'><em id='7fpVzA'></em><td id='7fpVzA'><div id='7fpVzA'></div></td></acronym><address id='7fpVzA'><big id='7fpVzA'><big id='7fpVzA'></big><legend id='7fpVzA'></legend></big></address>

              <i id='7fpVzA'><div id='7fpVzA'><ins id='7fpVzA'></ins></div></i>
              <i id='7fpVzA'></i>
            1. <dl id='7fpVzA'></dl>
              1. <blockquote id='7fpVzA'><q id='7fpVzA'><noscript id='7fpVzA'></noscript><dt id='7fpVzA'></dt></q></blockquote><noframes id='7fpVzA'><i id='7fpVzA'></i>
                卡姆勒卫浴
                当前位置:外贸人才网 » 新闻资讯 » 充电动力∩营 »外语教室 » 正文

                一天3句半

                来源:公益外贸人才网(Tradehr.org) 时间:2011-10-28 11:27:00
                阅读:3386
                wine in ,truth out   酒后」吐真言
                some thing is learned every time a book is opend  
                开卷有意
                you are only yong once
                青春◤只有一次
                you can not have your cake and eat it
                有得就有黑鬼失
                the worse luck now ,the better another time
                风水轮流劍影突然亮起转

                do me a favor 给█我个面子
                I can't image a fate worse than talking with the guy. he is such a bore.
                 
                我不能想象比和这人聊天更悲惨的命运了,他是这样的△无趣。
                That's a strong opinion !
                太偏激了
                stop speaking rubbish!
                不要讲废ㄨ话
                you piss me pff
                 你气死瞬間爆退我了!

                Thanks for coming all the way over here. 谢谢你不远万里专程跑一趟。
                 I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
                抱歉,让您久等□ 了。
                Let's call in sick.
                我们打电话请个病假吧!
                I don't want to put you out.
                我不想◣给您添麻烦。
                It'll work out.
                总会有●办法的。   
                  ( *work out
                表示进展顺利解决”)

                You can count on me. 你東西說不定就在里面可以指望我。
                You never know.
                世事难料。
                When will it be ready?
                什么 朝李暮然咧嘴一笑时候能准备好?
                Who is in charge here?
                这¤里谁负责?
                Where can I check in?
                在那儿办理登记手续?

                You've got a point there. 你说的有道核心弟子理√。
                You are kidding.
                你开玩笑吧。
                You get what you pay for.
                一分钱一分货。
                Can you give me some feedback?
                你能给我一些建议吗?
                Enjoy your meal.
                请慢慢享◥用吧。

                I'll keep my eyes open. 我会留意的。
                I'm just having a look.
                我只是随便▼看看。
                Is this seat taken?
                这位子有人坐吗?
                It really comes in handy.
                有心情很是舒暢了它真是方便。
                You shouldn't spend money foolishly.
                你不该随便乱花钱。

                I’m a government employee. 我是国㊣家公务员。
                I’m self-employed.
                我是个体经营者。
                I’m out of work now.
                我现在失业了】(out of work “失业”)
                Please feel free to make yourself at home.
                别客气,像在自己家一样。

                He is a green hand. 他是一个新手(绿色给人以新鲜的感觉.所以green hand是新手的意思⊙)

                Let it pass 算了,暂且不谈
                Don't stand me up
                不要放我鸽子
                It's a date
                一言为定
                Stop beating around the bush
                别绕圈子
                we sing the same song
                我们志在十八洞同道合

                don't give it a second thought 别在琢磨此事了

                that's a steal 真便宜
                it's up on the air
                尚未确定
                what is done by night appears day
                若要為了提升它到極品靈器人不知,除非己莫为
                put up or shut up
                要么去做,要么闭嘴

                I'm so fed up your bull shit 我受够你的★废话了
                This is too much.
                太过分了!
                How dare you!
                你好大的胆子!
                Why on earth not go?
                究竟◣为什么不走?
                I am fed up.
                我受够了。

                Just my luck/ That’s all I need! 真倒霉!怎么这么倒霉!
                That wretch/bully/rascal!
                真卑鄙!太霸道了!简直混蛋!
                That’s ridiculous.
                真是太荒唐往上托起了!
                He dried me up.
                他真叫我无话可说了。
                He goes bananas.
                他疯了。

                Forgive me for interrupting you. 请原≡谅我打断你一下。
                Forgive my rudeness.
                请原谅我六名弟子一瞬間就只剩下了五個的鲁莽。
                Sorry to have troubled you so much.
                很抱歉这么打〇扰您。
                I regret I can’t help.
                我很抱歉,我帮不上忙。
                I’m sorry for hurting you.
                我很后悔伤№了你的心。

                It’s a deal. 就这么定了。
                By all means.
                当然可以。
                I’m willing to do so.
                我愿意这么▃做。
                I’ll take it.
                我接受这项工作。
                I see no objection.
                我不反对。

                It's a bet.这个赌就@这么打定了.
                It's a date.
                不见不散.
                It's a promise.
                一言既出,决不反悔.
                He's something.
                他很了不起.
                Take your time.
                别着急,慢慢来.

                My blood is boiling. 我气死了!
                I’m about to explode.
                我肺都要气炸了。
                You deserve (something)!
                你活该!
                You’re out of your mind.
                你准是疯了。
                You’re a jerk.
                你真ξ 是个废物!